Personal Experience of Br. Samaatma Chaitanya during Transforming Indians to Transform India Presentation at Aditya Birla Schools, Amreli district, Gujarat.
Transforming Indians to Transform India Presentation Report
(Aditya Birla Schools, Amreli district, Gujarat)
I visited two Aditya Birla Schools in Amreli district (Jafrabad&Kovaya) on 4th Feb. 2013.
Birla School, Jafrabad
First I went to Jafrabadschool& met Principla Sri KiranTiwari.
Principal, teaching staff and students gave a warm welcome. I gave TITI presentation along with Gurudev’s clip and TITI theme song clip to assembled students of Grade 5 to 12 (around 500).
Apart from TITI presentation, I explained importance of wholesome education, and how one can acquire it.
I also encouraged teaching faculties to take part in TITI quiz and there by motivate students to enroll for TITI.
Principal Sri KrianTiwari appealed students and faculties to take active part in this unique initiative of Chinmaya Mission and thereby be taking step forward to be a responsible citizen of India.
So far, total 215 TITI registrations are noted from Birla School, Jafrabad.
Birla School, Kovaya
Principal Smt. Raji Jaya Prasad, teaching faculties and students gave a warm welcome. Around 700 students along with their teachers were assembled.
I talked about harnessing our inner potential by knowing our subtle instruments followed by guiding inner force in desired direction.
I explained about TITI book, quiz format & book’s usefulness in building a well-integrated personality.
Principal Smt. Raji Jaya Prasad appealed assembled students and teaching staff for active participation in TITI.
So far, total 60 TITI registrations are noted from Birla School, Kovaya.
Transforming Indians to Transform India ADITYA BIRLA SCHOOL REPORT (Gujarat) by Deepak Menon
TITI at Aditya Birla Public School (Dahej & Kosamba)
– Swami.Deveshanandaji along with Deepak Menon (Chyk Secretary) and Saurabh Chandran (Yuvaveer) visited the Aditya Birla School on 29-1-13 and the met the Principal of both the school i.e. Smt.Nirupama Kapoor (Dahej) & Shri.Sunil Kumar (Kosamba).
Dahej & Kosamba:
– Swamiji addressed the students from Class 2 to Class 11th ,overall number of students being 1000+,wherein he interacted the what is need the for transformation? How can transformation happen in India?
– In his talk he emphasized on the vision and mission (Pujya Gurudev Swami.Chinamayananda) TITI i.e. In individual Transformation lies transformation of the nation “ My Transformation, Transforms Nation”
– Further a brief description of the book talking about 7 steps of Transformation which every individual need to take to bring transformation in Himself leading to Transformation of our Nation.
– Lastly the inspiring Video & Power Point Presentation by Deepak Menon of Titi was shown to the students which inspired the students as well the teachers of the school.
– We received lot of adulation and consistent applauds from all the students and teachers of the school.
– Smt.Nirupama Kapoor and Shri.Sunil Kumar thanked Swamiji and his team for motivating the students to participate in this Nation building cause “ Transforming Indians To Transform India”, also has assured to back to us the with huge participation in this quiz.
Till now 338 students participated from Aditya Birla Public Schoo, Dahej and waiting for response from other schools
Personal Experience of Swami Sughoshanandaji during Transforming Indians to Transform India
Dear TITI Team
Hari Om! Pranams!
In Goa I have started visiting schools, Higher Secondary Schools, Colleges and housing colonies to promote the TITI quiz. I give one hour presentation covering the Gurudev’s work, TITI book contents and its importance, quiz format, prizes, and show some inspiring videos on love, patriotism, service, on poojya Gurudev and TITI video sent by Swatmanandaji. I appoint one staff member as coordinator in the school, college etc and handover the books and bands to them, take his/her signature on the register. Ask him/her to maintain the account. His/her name is announced during the presentation for students to know whom to contact. At the end of the talk coloured pamphlates are distributed to students. A banner and two posters are also given to the Principal for display.
So far I have reached out to over 3000 students in Ponda alone covering 10 HSS, Schools and college. I am really enjoying my work and a sence of fulfilment fills my heart. Mr. Shailesh Sanjgiri (Curchorem Centre), Ms. Sandhya Kamat, Nagaraj Bhai,Ms. Sushma Khandeparkar ( Panaji Centre) Yojana Zambaulikar, Mrs. Shobha Borkar (Madgaon Centre), Kiran Desai (Vasco Centre) and Mr. Dilip Kumar Shirodkar (Mapusa Centre) Mrs. Gauri Nayak, Mamata Kumari, Mr Shashikant Desai (Ponda Centre) are doing excellent work with the support of their other team members in promoting the quiz.
The All Goa TITI volunteers training Programme by Swami Swatmanandaji last month on 19th was also a great Success. I was also interviewed by Goa News line chennel on 10th Dec for TITI quiz awareness in Goa. It was aired on 12th Dec in Goa.
Today I had been to Govt High school for TITI Presentation. And the sctudents were so much inspired that they were literally shouting that they want more though the time was up.29 registrations followed the talk. They came asking for my autograph which was a unique thing for me in last 13 years. All HIS grace.
All Gujarat TITI Meeting Report.
· The Second All Gujarat Meet for Transforming Indians to Transform India was held on 25th November 2012.
· Vadodara CM hosted the meet at one of the well known Auditorium of Vadodara – The Vasvik hall.
· Volunteers, trustees, CHYKS and mission members from various Chinmaya Mission centres of Gujarat like Ahemdabad, Bhavnagar, Surat, Jamnagar, Surendranagar and Vaododara attended the meet.
· The session was blessed by the presence of Pujya Swami Deveshanandji from Vadodara, Br. Samatma Chaitanyaji from Bhavnagar, Br. Atharvana Chaitanyaji from Ahemdabad and Shri Baldevbhai Barot (Mamashri).
· The meet began with a welcome address by Smt Umaben Purohit, the Treasurer of Chinmaya Mission Vadodara.
· After the welcome address and Introduction, a short briefing on the previous meet that was held in the month of September 2012 was done by Pooja Shah with Minutes Of the meeting and a few glimpses of that session.
· There were presentations made by representatives from various centres regarding the work done and activities carried out by them for promotion and propaganda of TITI and hence getting registrations.
i.e,Urja from Ahmedabad,Arik from Surat,Br.Samatmaji from Bhavnagar, Ravi from Surendranagar, Smt. Smitaben from Jamnagar and Deepak from Vadodara.
· Each centre shared their ideas and strategies to get maximum registrations hence inspiring the other centres.
· After the presentations, an open session for discussion and sharing of problems and difficulties that were faced or the possible difficulties while carrying out the work was held.
· The volunteers addressed their concerns and these were discussed well with a lot of guidance from the Acharyas.
· Thereafter, Haituk Patel, a CHYK of Vadodara, took us through the presentation and video of TITI and shared a few guidelines to be taken care while approaching institutions for TITI. He also presented the short video on TITI made by the Vadodara centre.
· The acharyas inspired and motivated the volunteers to gear up, work hard and put in their best for TITI by their words of wisdom.
· The session concluded with the song “Dhanya Dhanya” and the mission Pledge.
There was a mahaprasad(lunch) after the session which was relished and enjoyed by all.
Pooja Shah CHYK-Vadodara
A brief Report of All Goa Transforming Indians to Transform India(TITI) Volunteers Training Programme conducted by Swami Swatmanandaji
Swami Swatamandaji conducted an All Goa TITI Volunteers Training programme at Chinmaya Aradhana Ashram, Ponda Goa on Sunday 18thNov 2012 from 9.30 am to 5.30pm. Over 40 volunteers from Ponda, Panaji, Mapusa, Madgaon, Curchorem and Vasco Centres attended the above programme. Br. Kedar Chaitanya welcomed the Acharyas and the mission members and also introduced the Acharyas present ie Swami Swatmanandaji , Brni. Dharana Chaitanya( Panaji Centre) and Br. Badrish Chaitanya (Curchorem Centre). He also gave a brief report of the TITI work that has happened in Goa since August 2012 till date.
Thereafter the charge was handed over to Swami Swatmanandaji to carry on the training programme. Swamiji made a very inspiring Powerpoint Presentation (PPT) on various aspects of the quiz. Swamiji emphasized that we should focus on the transformation aspect of the book rather than participating in the quiz. This is because many people are not interested in the quiz so they do not go for the book. He also showed some inspiring videos by Poojya Gurudev and other personalities.
In the subsequent sessions Swamiji elaborately explained each story and the focus areas there of.
In the post lunch session the participants discussed on various methods how to promote the book. Everyone gave their suggestions. In the last session the participants were asked to give a 5 minutes presentation on how they will promote the quiz in their centres.
Thus the programme was very effective and was represented by each Mission centre of Goa. Programme concluded with Shanti Path and Mission Pledge.
The TITI Book was launched very successfully at the blessed hands of Pujya Guruji on 14th September 2012 during the Gyan Yagna at Sir Sayajirao Nagar Gruh, Vadodara, in front of a hall packed audience. Pujya Guruji also announced that a presentation on the TITI quiz format would be made on 15th September 2012 and gave his blessings for the same. Pujya Guruji also confirmed registrations open for the TITI quiz. On 15th September’12 Swami Deveshanandji gave the introductory remarks regarding the vision of the movement: “My Transformation Transforms Nation.” and Dr Avani Umatt made a power point presentation on the TITI quiz format. There were 40registrations on the spot.
TITI book launch by Pujya Guruji Swami Tejomayanandji
TITI book launch by Pujya Guruji Swami Tejomayanandji
Various TITI Book Launch events in Gujarat.
- On 19th August ‘12 at Somnath Devasthan Trust, Saurashtra,Gujarat.
The President of Sompura Brahmin Association launched the TITI Book and Gujarat received special blessings from Somnath Bhagawan. More than 500 students, parents and other special invitees of the Pathashala attended this programme.
- On 26th August ‘12 at Baroda High School, Alkapuri, Vadodara,Gujarat.
Smt. Prema Raghavan (Owner of Vijay Tanks) and Shri Jagdish Shukla (Trustee of
Baroda High School) jointly launched by The TITI Book during the final round of
Geeta Chanting Competition, Vadodara in the esteemed presence of management Guru Shri. P. Narayan, invited dignitaries, principals of different schools, along with 170 GCC finalist and their parents-a packed audience of approximately 700 people.
- On 15th August ‘12 at Uma Vidyalaya, Tarsali, Vadodara
After Flag Hoisting program at 10:00 am, the TITI Book was successfully launched by Shri Narendra Patel (Trustee of Uma Vidyalaya) and Shri K C Patel (One of the biggest builders of Gujarat) during the Geeta Chanting Competition, where children and staff members were present in large numbers.
- On 15th August ‘12 at Urmi School & Hostel, Sama – Savli , Vadodara
The TITI Book was successfully launched by Smt Renukaben (Principal of Urmi
School) in presence of principals, supervisors, staff members parents and students of
different units of Urmi School & Hostel (BRG Group); during the Geeta Chanting
Competition. Swami Deveshanandji explained about TITI quiz and many present
showed keen interest for registration of the same.
As the Transforming Indians to Transform India (TITI) movement has picked up momentum across the various centres of Chinmaya Mission, the movement has been launched in Nagpur on 20th October, 2012 by Shri Devendra Fadnavis (Member of Legislative Assembly, South- West Nagpur) and Swami Swatmananda (President, Chinmaya Mission Mumbai and Director- West zone, AICHYK). A number of principals and teachers of schools and colleges, as well as heads of organisations and institutions attended the launch and responded with positive feedback and support to take the movement forward.
Swamini Gayananda, Acharya, Chinmaya Mission, Nagpur; Brni. Snehal Chaitanya and Smt. Anuradha Mundle, President, Chinmaya Mission Nagpur as well as the Committee members, extended their full co-operation and support in organizing the launch and the movement in general.
Swami Swatmananda spoke about India having 70 percent of youth population, and if the youth decided to put the nation above self, it would lead to a transformed India. He further added that we know about Atithi Devo Bhavah, Swami Vivekananda propogated ‘Rashtra Devo Bhavah’.
The Chief Guest, MLA Devendra Fadnavis mentioned in his speech that a country is only built up of individuals and families, so when individuals change for the better, the nation changes. The word “Yuva” if reversed becomes “Vayu”, and the youth can be like the stormy wind or if given proper direction, like the calming wind that can become a life- source. He supported the movement whole-heartedly, and said he would extend his full co-operation.
The movement will be carried forward by the TITI team and Swami Swatmananda during his next visit to Nagpur between 31st October and 2nd November 2012.